Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Easter Printable: Death is Conquered


"He is Risen, He is Risen!
Tell it out with joyful voice.
He hath burst His three days prison,
Let the whole wide earth rejoice.
Death is conquered, Man is free.
Christ hath won the victory!"
LDS Hymns No. 199


Happy Easter time all and happy first day of Spring!
I've had these words from an Easter hymn milling around in my head for a printable.
Crazy, but I'll lie in bed at night when I should be asleep
and think of different typography designs or of pieces of songs
that would make interesting and useful prints- nuts, I know!
Quotes from movies or lyrics from songs always seem to be my fav :)


I love Easter time!
Filling the boys' Easter baskets is one of my favorite, favorite things all year!
I love getting them duded up for Easter Sunday,
love egg dying and hiding, love freshening things up with bright colors again.
And love that for us this holiday is esteemed, protected.



I'm pretty happy with how it looks on my mantle, which is certainly still a work in progress!
See that fun wreath?!? I'll have more to share on it before too long too :)

I hope these printables will be some you can enjoy during this special holiday!
I liked picking colors that were brighter and using fonts that were more pretty and swirly :)
Followers can click the link below to get to the color desired in Google Docs,
then download and print at 8 x 10- Enjoy!



Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...